Support for student participation
- Will be provided 4 full scholarships of US$ 500,00 (five hundred dollars) each, and 12 partial scholarships.
- Full Scholarships: will cover the advance registration of the fellow, with the remainder being paid in cash after personal registration at the congress.
- Partial Scholarships: will cover the candidate's advance registration (no money will be delivered).
- The scholarships are intended mainly for undergraduate and graduate students from the member countries of the Iberoamerican Federation of Acoustics. Priority will be given to candidates for courses that include subjects in Acoustics.
- Interested parties should send their application to the Iberoamerican Federation of Acoustics, by e-mail: becasFIA@gmail.com, with the subject Request for scholarship (indicate country of origin).
- The deadline for applications will be March 10, 2022.
- Applications must be approved by the Acoustic Associations of the countries of origin. If there are several candidates from the same country, the corresponding association, in order of priority, will forward the list of candidates to the FIA.
- Priority will be given to students who present oral communication at the Congress. A resume of the works to be presented must be attached to the scholarship registration email.